With all of the videos, and jersey burnings, and outcries of “kick him out of the country,” I’ve decided to give my 2 cents to this.
About a week ago, I moved my solar panels at my garden shed to get a bit better sun coverage… thinking that a primary line casting a shadow across 2 of the panels was causing my wattage output to plummit…. I was wrong; after some investigation, it’s going to be time to perform some more solar panel surgery. Same panel, same joint, just on the other side. Hopefully this is the last surgery that I’ll have to perform on this array.
While testing and moving the panels, I also found that I had a bad battery in my battery bank, so I’ll also need to start looking for a replacement set of batteries. I’m going back and forth on this, as I’m not entirely sure how I want to approach my next battery bank.
Check back for the surgery update!